DIFMB is a new gig marketplace that is an alternative to Uber/Lyft, Airbnb, TaskRabbit, and Fiverr.
What is DIFMB?
The “Does It Fit My Butt” app allows women to:
- Browse through outfits added by other women, and see how those outfits would fit them.
- If they want to know where to find a garment, they can pay $0.99 to get the garment’s details.
After downloading the DIFMB app and registering for an account, you will be taken to the home screen:
If you see an outfit you like, you view it’s outfit detail page for more information. There you will the option to purchase the garment’s details:
How DIFMB Helps Women Find Clothes That Fit
DIFMB uses body measurements to create body profile. Entering your measurements is optional – unless you want to upload your own outfits in order to make money selling garment details.
There are 15 body measurements, all based on the measurements tailors use to fit clothes to your body. Entering these measurements takes about 3 minutes, and all you need is a measuring tape. If you don’t have a measuring tape, we will send you one for free.
Your measurements are kept completely private and are never shared with anyone.
If you have entered your measurements, you are able to compare your body measurements with the woman in an outfit photograph:
This body measurements comparison is gives you an idea of how the clothes the woman is wearing will fit you:
How to make money with DIFMB
Anyone can make money by uploading outfits and selling garment details on DIFMB. You only need to try on clothes, take a photo of yourself, and record the garment’s details as they are on the tag. The more outfits you have, and the more women who purchase your garment details, the more money you make:
Every time a woman buys your garment details for $0.99, you make $0.50:
The more outfits and followers you have, the more your potential sales:
- 1 garment detail sold earns you $0.50
- 10 garment details sold earns you $5
- 100 garment details sold earns you $50
- 1,000 garment details sold earns you $500
- 10,000 garment details sold earns you $5,000
DIFMB vs. Uber, Airbnb, TaskRabbit, and Fiverr
DIFMB is an alternative to Uber, Airbnb, TaskRabbit, and Fiverr for women looking to make money on the side. The difference is it is much easier to get started making money on DIFMB, and there is no upper limit on how much money you could make:
All of your garment detail sales happen without you having to do anything, unlike the other gig marketplaces that all require you to work for each dollar you earn.
How to get started with DIFMB
- Download the DIFMB iPhone app and register for an account. Both are free and there is no subscription fee. We do not have an Android app yet, but DIFMB works on iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- If you only want to look for outfits, you can browse the outfits already there or setup search alerts to notify you when an outfit matching your criteria is published. You only have to enter measurements if you want to see a body measurement comparison.
- If you want to make money finding clothes with DIFMB, enter all 15 of your body measurements and head to your favorite clothing store. You can publish outfits right front the fitting room.